Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Anointing of Ease

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light
(Matthew 11:30 NLT).

TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria

We all go through seasons that are more difficult than others; seasons where we're working hard but not making much progress. Maybe in a relationship you're doing your best, but it still seems stagnate. Sometimes, there are seasons in our finances where it's one struggle after another. If we're not careful, we'll lose our enthusiasm and think, "This is just the way life is. Life is just hard."

Yes, there are seasons when we have to stand strong and do the right thing even though it's difficult; but don't make the mistake of settling there and thinking that's the way it's always going to be. Jesus said, "My yoke is easy and my burden is light." There is something called the anointing of ease that can change everything! When you step into this anointing, the things that used to be difficult will suddenly become easy. Things you used to struggle with won't be a struggle anymore. God gives you a supernatural grace–a favor–that lightens the load and takes the pressure off. Your part is to stay in faith, keep believing, and keep hoping. No matter how difficult things may seem, stand strong because His anointing of ease will carry you through!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY


Father in heaven, thank You for the anointing of ease. Today, I cast my cares on You knowing that You care for me. I ask for Your supernatural anointing to remove every burden and destroy every yoke of bondage in my life. In Jesus' Name. Amen