Monday, July 28, 2014

God’s Dream for Your Life

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
“ ‘My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,’ says the LORD. ‘And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.’ ”
(Isaiah 55:8, NLT)
TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria
We all have dreams and goals. We do our best to stretch our faith and believe that one day, if we work hard enough, get the right breaks or meet the right people, we’ll see that dream come to pass. In our mind, that would be big. A great accomplishment. But, what’s big to us is not big to God. He created the universe. He spoke worlds into existence. God’s dream for your life is so much bigger than your own. See, we think ordinary; God thinks extraordinary!
Today, whatever you’re dreaming about, whatever you’re believing for, know that God’s dream for your life is far greater. He wants to supersize it. He’s an overflow God. Ephesians says, “God can do exceedingly, abundantly above and beyond what we think.” Why don’t you take the limits off of God? You may not see a way, but God has a way. One touch of God’s favor can take you further than you could go on your own in a lifetime. Be open to God’s dream for your life and embrace the fullness of the blessing He has in store for you!
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, thank You for loving me and having such a wonderful plan for my life. Help me to see the great things You have for me. Show me Your love today as I keep my heart and mind stayed on You in Jesus’ name. Amen.