Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Fullness of the Blessing


TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“But I know that when I come to you, I shall come in the fullness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ.”
(Romans 15:29, NKJ)

TODAY’S WORD

Are you living in the fullness of His blessing? God’s blessing is His supernatural empowerment. It is His favor. And we’ve all seen a measure of His blessing, but I believe He wants to take you to a whole new level. God has promises and opportunities in store for you that you haven’t even thought of yet! What you’ve seen in the past is only a fraction of what God wants to do in your future.
Understand that God likes to outdo Himself. He wants to open doors for you and bring out talents and abilities that you didn’t even know you had. We serve a God of abundance! He is the God of more than enough. Not only does He want to meet your needs, He wants to give you enough to bless other people. That’s living in the fullness of the blessing.
Today, don’t settle where you are. Your destiny is not determined by the economy, your past or what anyone else thinks or says. Your destiny is determined by Almighty God. He wants you to tap into a greater measure of His power so you can live the abundant life He has in store for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father in heaven, I come before You today with an open and humble heart, ready to receive all You have for me. Teach me to live a life that is pleasing to You so that I can be an example of Your love in the world around me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.